My Favorite Art Place Pop Up Art Gallery
– Open in the St Pete Sundial
Sundial St. Pete has opened an artistic pop-up just in time for the Holidays. My Favorite Art Place, a Clearwater institution since 2008, has opened its doors at Sundial, the heart of St Petersburg’s thriving downtown scene.
My Favorite Art Place at Sundial St. Pete will rotate through the work of many local artists that are not currently shown in St. Pete.
Currently, you can see:
- Surrealistic Abstracts by Scott Menaul
- Original Pastels and Acrylics by Lorraine Potocki
- Glasswork by Susan Gott
- Microscopic crystal photography by T.H. Saunders
- Wood/Stone / Fossil Art Wille Woods
- Original Oils by Joanna Karpay
- Metal artist Kate Gausche
- Paper artist Patsie McCandless
- Ceramics by Rasa Saldaitis
- Fiber works by Belinda Chapnick
- Mixed media by Jan Kadushin
- Miniatures by Kathy Pollack
- and much much more!
The gallery will offer a wide selection of artwork and art gifts for both residential and commercial environments and will host a lively schedule of both public and private events.
Regular art products and services that My Favorite Art Place is known for, including custom framing, photo restoration, fine art printing on a wide variety of materials, and custom size custom color art is available for residential and commercial environments.
We are located at the corner of 2nd Avenue North and 2nd Street North.
Sundial St. Pete
167 2nd Avenue North
St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
Monday through Saturday: 10:00am to 7:00pm — Sunday: 12:00pm to 6:00pm and by appointment. Call 727.726.7411